Call for Papers
Welcome you to download the CFP flyer here.
Authors are invited to submit full-length high-quality papers in image processing and machine vision. Papers covering theory and/or application areas of computer vision are invited for submission. Submitted papers will be refereed on their originality, presentation, empirical results, and quality of evaluation.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Statistics and machine learning for vision
- Stereo, calibration, geometric modelling and processing
- Face and gesture recognition
- Early and biologically inspired vision
- Motion, flow and tracking
- Segmentation and grouping
- Model-based vision
- Image processing techniques and methods
- Texture, shape and colour
- Video analysis
- Document processing and recognition
- Vision for quality assurance, medical diagnosis, etc.
- Vision for visualization, interaction, and graphics
- Object detection and recognition
- Video analysis for action and event recognition
- Illumination and reflectance
- Deep learning for vision
- 3D computer vision
- RGBD analysis
Accepted papers will be included the ICSP 2019 conference proceedings by IEEE, which will be submitted and reviewed by Ei Compendex and Scopus Index. Welcome you to submit your full paper or abstract by Electronic Submission System.