Call for Tutorials
Tutorials at IPMV 2021 will be held on 22th May 2021 in both morning and afternoon sessions of 3 hours each. We seek for tutorial proposals in this call.
Required Proposal Information
Each submission must include the following information:
- Duration: half day (3 hours) or full day (6 hours)
- Presenters: Names, affiliation, contact information (email and mailing address), and short bio for each presenter.
- Description: A description of the tutorial topic, providing a sense of both the scope and depth of the tutorial, along with a tutorial outline.
- Expected audience: Include the background of audience and expected number of attendees.
- Recent publications: List recent publications related to the tutorial topic from the speakers in the past 3 years.
- Relevance: Address the importance and timeliness of the proposal, and its relevance to researchers and engineers.
- Previous editions: If the tutorial was given before, describe when and where it was given, and if and how it will be modified for IPMV 2021. If possible, provide a link to slides of the previous tutorial presentation.
- Presentation material: If a draft of the tutorial material (to be distributed to tutorial participants) is available that can aid in assessing the proposal and also enable the committee to provide more constructive suggestions for the content.
Inquiries should be sent to: email@example.com
Proposals will be reviewed by the Tutorial Committee using the following criteria:
- Timeliness of the proposal: Importance of the topic in 2021 and relevance to IPMV
- Quality of the proposal: State-of-the art coverage of the topic, coherence, and experience of the speakers.
- Spectrum of the proposal: Topic is of broad interest to academia and/or industry, researchers and/or engineers.
- Accessibility of presentation material: Presentation can be understood by the broad IPMV audience including graduate students, practicing engineers, researchers and professors.
- Tutorial Proposals Due: March 10, 2021
- Notification of Tutorial Acceptance: April 10, 2021